Bethlehem Residents have access to the Bethlehem, NH Drop-Off Transfer Station on 581 Trudeau Road. Drop off hours: Tue – Thu: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM Sat: 7:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
To find out the what is accepted call (888) 861 – 9917 or Fax (603) 869-2152
TRASH PICKUP SCHEDULE
Please locate your street name to find your curbside collection day. Some streets may be split so please take note if your house number is listed next to your street. Your trash will be collected every week on this day while your recycling will be collected every other week on the same day. Your recycling schedule will either be green or blue depending on your location. Save this calendar as a reminder of your recycling week!
Tips to deter bears from getting in your garbage:
- Put ammonia or bleach soaked rags on top of garbage container.
- Use clamps or ratchet straps to secure the lid on the container.
- When possible, leave containers in a shed, barn, or garage until the morning of garbage pick up.
ZERO SORT RECYCLING
Recycle Sorting Instructions
Zero-Sort® Recycling is quick and easy! No sorting on your end makes recycling quick and easy! Just focus on tossing all recyclables into one bin and everything else it taken care of. Zero-Sort® is the single bin recycling service that puts more of your discarded materials back into the world and less of it into the landfill.
How Should I Prepare My Recyclables:
- Recyclables should be rinsed clean of any food waste.
- Corrugated cardboard boxes should be broken down into smaller pieces.
- Lids and caps can remain on empty plastic bottles.
- DO NOT tie newspaper or cardboard with twine.