5/18/2022 Bretzfelder Committee
TOWN OF BETHLEHEM
2155 Main Street
Bethlehem, NH 03574
There are no related files to this agenda.
BRETZFELDER MEMORIAL PARK
SOCIETY FOR THE PROTECTION OF NEW HAMPSHIRE FORESTS
QUARTERLY MEETING—May 18, 2021 at 6:30 pm at the Tanya Tellman Pavilion
Minutes: Review/Correction/Approval of the minutes from the January 11, 2022 meeting.
- Feedback on Winter Programs:
- Attendance: Forestry Zoom (?); Snowshoe walk (10); Ice Fishing (12); Land Protection Zoom (17)
- August Program status: Select Hosts in July
- August 3:
- August 10:
- August 17:
- August 24
- Nigel to do local press releases?
- Volunteer to design
- Volunteers to distribute
- Reappointment Status: swear in at meeting
- Sue Greenlaw reappointed (3 years).
- Bryan Smith, new member for 3 year term.
- Spring clean-up:
- White Mountain School volunteers
- Need mulch for gardens
- Outstanding Projects:
- Basement floor fix due to sinking (not done as of May 6th)
- Placing small signs with maps at trail junctions.
- Remove tree, with erroneous blaze, on trail going down to pond from upper parking log.
- Block cut through on switchback.
- Replace vandalized sign by pond.
- Plaque for Annie’s Garden (Nancy still to order)
- Schedule dedication in mid to late July.
- Bretzfelder Funding at SPNHF: Status?
- Report from Nigel
- Winter program suggestions
Election of Officers
- Slate of officers presented
Next Meeting: Wednesday, July 13, 2021 at 6:00 pm, at the park