Bretzfelder Committee Meeting
BRETZFELDER MEMORIAL PARK
SOCIETY FOR THE PROTECTION OF NEW HAMPSHIRE FORESTS
QUARTERLY MEETING—May 18, 2021 at 6:30 pm at the Tanya Tellman Pavilion
Minutes: Review/Correction/Approval of the minutes from the January 11, 2022 meeting.
- Feedback on Winter Programs:
- Attendance: Forestry Zoom (?); Snowshoe walk (10); Ice Fishing (12); Land Protection Zoom (17)
- August Program status: Select Hosts in July
- August 3:
- August 10:
- August 17:
- August 24
- Nigel to do local press releases?
- Volunteer to design
- Volunteers to distribute
- Reappointment Status: swear in at meeting
- Sue Greenlaw reappointed (3 years).
- Bryan Smith, new member for 3 year term.
- Spring clean-up:
- White Mountain School volunteers
- Need mulch for gardens
- Outstanding Projects:
- Basement floor fix due to sinking (not done as of May 6th)
- Placing small signs with maps at trail junctions.
- Remove tree, with erroneous blaze, on trail going down to pond from upper parking log.
- Block cut through on switchback.
- Replace vandalized sign by pond.
- Plaque for Annie’s Garden (Nancy still to order)
- Schedule dedication in mid to late July.
- Bretzfelder Funding at SPNHF: Status?
- Report from Nigel
- Winter program suggestions
Election of Officers
- Slate of officers presented
Next Meeting: Wednesday, July 13, 2021 at 6:00 pm, at the park