Planning Board Hearing
Bethlehem Planning Board Wednesday, August 24, 2022
Hybrid Meeting In-Person/Zoom
The Bethlehem Planning Board will hold a public hearing at the Town Hall on Wednesday, August 24, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. to receive public comment on proposed amendments to the Bethlehem Site Plan Review Regulations.
The proposed amendments include substantial updates, revisions, reorganization and reformatting throughout, including:
- New procedural language
- Revised list of activities exempt from site plan review
- A new streamlined process for minor activities not requiring a surveyor or engineer
- Additional detail in application requirements
- Additional details regarding approval process including inspection fees
- Opportunity for flexibility in the parking requirements and provisions for temporary parking needs
- Additional detail in landscaping requirements
- Strengthened outdoor lighting and stormwater requirements
- New sections regarding signs, floodplains and riverbanks, snow storage, fire protection, construction standards and off-site improvements
The public can participate in this hearing either in person or by Zoom videoconference by following the link found on the Town of Bethlehem website bethlehemnh.org. The complete text of the amendments is available for review on the Town website and in the Planning and Zoning Office at the Bethlehem Town Hall during regular business hours. Written comments may be submitted in advance of the hearing mailed to: Bethlehem Planning Board, P.O. Box 189, Bethlehem, NH 03574.