Planning Board Hearings
TOWN OF BETHLEHEM
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
PLANNING BOARD HEARING
Hybrid Meeting In-Person/Zoom
The Bethlehem Planning Board will hold a public hearing at the Town Hall on Wednesday, August 24, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. to receive public comment on proposed amendments to the Bethlehem Site Plan Review Regulations.
The proposed amendments include substantial updates, revisions, reorganization and reformatting throughout, including:
- New procedural language
- Revised list of activities exempts from site plan review
- A new streamlined process for minor activities not requiring a surveyor or engineer
- Additional detail in application requirements
- Additional details regarding approval process including inspection fees
- Opportunity for flexibility in the parking requirements and provisions for temporary parking
- Additional detail in landscaping requirements
- Strengthened outdoor lighting and stormwater requirements
- New sections regarding signs, floodplains and riverbanks, snow storage, fire protection, construction standards and off-site improvements
Adair Cottages subdivision
Notice of decision
Map and lots 403 lots 24, 25, 26.1 & 27, Map 201 Lot 1
80 Guider Lane Bethlehem NH
Owner: JCB Inns LLC.
The public can participate in this hearing either in person or by Zoom videoconference by following the link found on the Town of Bethlehem website bethlehemnh.org. The application is available for review in the Planning and Zoning Office at the Bethlehem Town Hall during regular business hours.