Proposed Housing Amendments Public Meeting
These amendments would:
- Reduce the number of parking spaces needed for an accessory dwelling unit (ADU).
- Allow detached ADUs.
- Make it easier to develop multi-family dwellings.
- Allow dwelling units above first-floor businesses.
- Provide an incentive to build groups of smaller homes.
- Update the language regarding tourist accommodations and add Short-Term Rentals as a new use allowed with some basic health and safety requirements.
- Remove the Impact Fee section of the Ordinance.
The meeting will take place in the 3rd Floor Meeting Room at the Town Hall.
Join Zoom Meeting