Welcome to the Town of Bethlehem, New Hampshire!
This page has some helpful information to help get you acquainted with the community, including getting your home set up with utilities, where to find recreational amenities, local public schools, local businesses, public safety, government resources, and more!
The town of Bethlehem does not endorse any specific products or services. The following resources are provided for informational purposes only and may not be a complete list.
Public Trash Pickup
Municipal trash is collected curbside once a week. Your trash will be collected every week on this day while your recycling will be collected every other week on the same day. Your recycling schedule will either be green or blue depending on your location. Save this calendar as a reminder of your recycling week!
Tips to deter bears from getting in your garbage:
- Put ammonia or bleach-soaked rags on top of garbage container.
- Use clamps or ratchet straps to secure the lid on the container.
- When possible, leave containers in a shed, barn, or garage until the morning of garbage pick-up.
Zero-Sort® Recycling is quick and easy! No sorting on your end makes recycling quick and easy! Just focus on tossing all recyclables into one bin and everything else it taken care of. Zero-Sort® is the single bin recycling service that puts more of your discarded materials back into the world and less of it into the landfill.
How Should I Prepare My Recyclables:
- Recyclables should be rinsed clean of any food waste.
- Corrugated cardboard boxes should be broken down into smaller pieces.
- Lids and caps can remain on empty plastic bottles.
- DO NOT tie newspaper or cardboard with twine.
Highway Garage & Bethlehem Village District
Bethlehem Village District
Separate Governmental Entity from the Town of Bethlehem
Water / Sewer Department
359 Maple Street
Bethlehem, NH 03574
Commissioners – Bruce Brown, Richard Robie Sr., Russell Mardin Jr.