2155 Main Street, PO Box 185
Bethlehem, NH 03574
Office: 603-869-2293, ext. 107
REGULAR OFFICE HOURS
Monday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Friday: 8:00am to Noon
Please Check the Website Calendar for any hour changes or office closures.
Your vehicle must be registered in person at a New Hampshire town clerk’s office. Be able to provide the title/proof of ownership, proof of residency, an odometer disclosure statement, and payment for required fees. The state charges city and state fees, with state fees based on your vehicle’s weight. If you are a new resident to New Hampshire, or your vehicle was purchased from a dealership, you will have to provide additional documents, listed below.
Dogs must be licensed annually before April 1st of each year. Follow the link below to renew your dog’s license online
Marriage License – $50
Certified Copies – $15*
- Civil Union
Subsequent Copies – $10*
* The $15 fee is a search fee, payable whether or not the record is found. Fee for subsequent copies only if issued at the same time as the first copy. Note: proof of identification is required when requesting a certified copy of a vital record.
Other Useful Links
• NH Division of Safety – Department of Motor Vehicles
• NH Department of Revenue Administration
• NH Fish and Game Department
• NH Division of Vital Records Administration
• NH Secretary of State Election Division
• 657:1 Absence, Religious Observance, and Disability Absentee Voting (Defined)
• State of NH Absentee Ballot Application
• Town Application for an Absentee Ballot (Fill in, Print, Mail)
• Town of Bethlehem Ordinances
• Dog Control Law
• Wild Animal Ordinance
• Winter Parking Ban
For more information on elections, including how to register to vote, visit the NH Secretary of State Elections Site. Residents may register to vote anytime during the year with the Town Clerk during regular business hours. State of New Hampshire now provides Voter Information Look-Up. Check your party affiliation, find your polling place, track your absentee ballot and more.